Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

02 Solara SLE convertible for sale, Homestead Fl. see Autotrader, $7900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SLE V6, top of the line! See CU for reliability; one of the best! 19 MPG city, 26 MPG Hwy. New ($1000) top and liner in '11. Top up/down in less than 10 seconds. New tires; Sumitomo Touring LSH with top-of-the-line ratings; Treadwear 520,Traction A Temperature A. ABS/Traction control on/off. A/C ice cold and very accurate, All scheduled maintenance, Multi (7) CD player w cassette player, great FM/AM, JBL speakers. Real lambskin seat covers (included) great to avoid hot seats w/top down! All records. Always garaged. Excellent condition. Fully loaded with all the goodies, Mostly highway miles, Never seen snow. Custom car mats, including inside trunk. Owned/driven by a non-smoker, retired teacher since '04. Title in hand. Very clean interior, Well maintained. New headlight lenses in 07. JBL Sound system has been upgraded (bass speakers). "Home link" (in visor, see pics) memorizes remotes to open garage, home, rear (folding) cup holders, Emergency glow handle in trunk (see pics). Trunk w/remote, key, and radio control. Remote gas cap, motorized up-down antenna. Reason I m selling; I put less than 300 miles on it this past year; I bought a newer car June 13, never traded this one in.

Cash, bank check only. Give me a few days to confirm cash/check is legit. Must see and test drive. Homestead area, take Turnpike to Campbell drive exit to Farm-LIfe to 328th st. 3 miles. Will give exact address once you decide to visit and test drive. Come test it when it s raining; the top is weather-tight!