Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange SC behavior at Harris Ranch today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2A/2B always seem to give me a big problem. My car won't charge in 2A at all, while other cars have no problem doing so. When I charge in 2B (100+kw), if another car plugs into 2A, it will stop my session and show a red ring around the plug. I have to restart my session manually to get it going again. This was actually reproduced a couple of times today. Doesn't happen on 1A/1B or 3A/3B. Any ideas?

Thanks!

2A/2B always seem to give me a big problem. My car won't charge in 2A at all, while other cars have no problem doing so. When I charge in 2B (100+kw), if another car plugs into 2A, it will stop my session and show a red ring around the plug. I have to restart my session manually to get it going again. This was actually reproduced a couple of times today. Doesn't happen on 1A/1B or 3A/3B. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I had a similar issue. My charging session in the 2nd stall from the left (not sure whether it is 1B or 2A) was halted when another charging session started in the left-most stall. This was on July 11 and happened twice, after which I moved my car to one of the empty stalls towards the right side (can't remember which one).

I charged at the second-from-left stall and had no problems, even when another car pulled-in to the left-most stall. I am 90kW limited. Not sure if that is related or not. This was July 4th afternoon with temps at about 110-112F (according to the car). Also came back to the same stall on July 8th and had no issues. Can't remember if another car was charging or not.