Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer! 21-Inch OEM silver turbine wheels (4) with Michelin Super Sport Tires (3) w/ TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make Me an Offer! 21-Inch OEM silver turbine wheels (4) with Michelin Super Sport Tires (3) w/ TPMS

$2100 OBO! Make me an offer! I am selling my OEM 21-inch rims with 3 Michelin Super Sport Tires. The rims have about 30,000 miles on them and some curb rash on a couple, but the tires only have about 8,000 miles and were measured to still be between 9/32 and 10/32 just 2,000 miles ago. I only have three wheels as I broke the sidewall on one and have decided to go to 19-inch rims permanently (hence, why I am selling these wheels). The rims are in good shape, but have seen use. I had tires put on them awhile ago by a third party tire shop and they indicated one wheel showed signs that it was slightly bent, but Tesla has done all my other wheel swaps and hasn't mentioned anything to me. I'm happy to send pictures to interested parties. Local (Washington state) pickup preferred, but I'm happy to ship for $300. These are great wheels/tires...I just got tired of worrying about the short sidewall. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 7/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Make Me an Offer! 21-Inch OEM silver turbine wheels (4) with Michelin Super Sport Tires (3) w/ TPMS
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif