Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door ding removal in San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, 1 month into ownership some careless jerk already put a ding in my driver's side door. :mad:

It's not bad - didn't chip the paint but with the CQuartz Finest on there and my meticulous care of the car to keep it shiny, the ding is real obvious. Has anybody had a ding removal done in San Diego? I don't want to be someone's first Tesla; would like a recommendation for someone who has done this on a Model S before.

Thanks.

Thanks for the PMs and recommendations here. I was over at Elite Finish Detailing the other day, and Wes noticed the ding, which I had yet to get repaired. He recommended Mike Bates who has a mobile business called The Ding Doctor.

Real nice guy, took less than an hour to fix it, and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the PMs and recommendations here. I was over at Elite Finish Detailing the other day, and Wes noticed the ding, which I had yet to get repaired. He recommended Mike Bates who has a mobile business called The Ding Doctor.

Real nice guy, took less than an hour to fix it, and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

I second it. Wes had The Ding Doctor remove one of mine and it looks great. Would definitely have him do any others which I'm hoping never happens. lol ;)