Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apparently Elon won't come to HK on 24 July for first delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As long as Elon stays in Fremont pushing the delivery of our cars, I'm ok. :)

Yeah, keep them wheels turning, get our cars out, and ask the ship to go faster across the Pacific!

And someone please make transport department get their butts in gear, get the cars approved as they come in! They can wait to play fruit ninja and candy crush until off work please.

Too bad Elon won't come to HK, if that's actually the case. I am happy to take delivery end of July as compensation for the no-show.

There will be some surprises for us for sure ... unfortunately no early deliveries ... however their main objective is to have the best customer experience for us when we get our cars. My interpretation is, the logistics can't keep up with the amount of cars coming into HK.

There will be some surprises for us for sure ... unfortunately no early deliveries ... however their main objective is to have the best customer experience for us when we get our cars. My interpretation is, the logistics can't keep up with the amount of cars coming into HK.

That's what I sense too. Space, time, manpower, paperwork ... it all gets very complicated, doesn't take much to delay, while speeding up is very difficult.

I thought the news already said he's not coming.

Everything says he is NOT coming.

That is why it would have been a surprise if he walked in on the stage on Wednesday. I'm not saying I think he will, just saying, it would have been a nice surprise.

Yes, he's busy making sure the cars are being produces, solar panels being mounted and rockets launched.