Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Protect your key - exclusive July 4th TMC Discounts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For this 4th of July holiday weekend only, TMC'ers can get 17.76% off all orders with coupon code "TMCRocks"

Shop our best-selling Silicone FobPockets, after just a month on sale they've got 24 reviews all of which are 5 out of 5 stars!

Also check out our screen protectors - the best around in terms of quality and price, and if you're feeling a bit fancy, our Leather FobPockets are just the thing!

July 4th promo 600px.jpg

Something seems to be wrong with the web site. I can't register. And when I try to check out as a guest, it takes me back to the same 'Secure Checkout ' screen. If you see your sales dropping off, might want to check the server back at home base....

EDIT::: Tried again with Chrome as a browser, and it works with Chrome. Internet Explorer seems to be the problem here....

Last edited:
Something seems to be wrong with the web site. I can't register. And when I try to check out as a guest, it takes me back to the same 'Secure Checkout ' screen. If you see your sales dropping off, might want to check the server back at home base....

EDIT::: Tried again with Chrome as a browser, and it works with Chrome. Internet Explorer seems to be the problem here....

Sigh, isn't it always :-/ Thanks for persevering, had quite a few orders through the afternoon, so it must have been a short-lived issue, although IE is generally in 3rd or 4th place in terms of my browser hits, Safari and Chrome account for nearly 70% of my traffic.

Pete, I can attest these are really nice, I got mine the other day- Really fit's the fob like a glove and really makes the whole experience better. Thanks again for creating these. I hope Tesla will put them in the stores for you. that would be really a great idea.

Any option for the dark green color, or possibly white with black lettering? I see the white in your post here, but that option isn't showing up on your website.

Yes....they arrived yesterday, I need to get them listed (white, tesla green, tesla brown and grey/silver). Hopefully I'll get them on the site tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

No option for brown. Weak sauce.

See above :)

Pete, I'm sure Vince from the LA service center will be ordering some. When I had my car in last week and handed them my key in a Sig Red fob pocket he said "Where did get this? These are great!" I told him "Pete makes them" and he said he was definitely going to order some for all of their loan cars.

Any volume discounts?

Maybe, email me with the quantities you're looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Pete, I'm sure Vince from the LA service center will be ordering some. When I had my car in last week and handed them my key in a Sig Red fob pocket he said "Where did get this? These are great!" I told him "Pete makes them" and he said he was definitely going to order some for all of their loan cars.

Thanks...I don't see any orders yet, but I'd be more than happy to send them a few if you want to pass my email address on. I've not tried lately to reach out to Tesla, but obviously I'd be delighted to be a supplier :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes....they arrived yesterday, I need to get them listed (white, tesla green, tesla brown and grey/silver). Hopefully I'll get them on the site tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

See above :)

Green, brown and silver/grey are up on the site, white should go up a little later, having a few challenges, and the grass isn't going to cut itself, so that's where I'm going...

Maybe, email me with the quantities you're looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks...I don't see any orders yet, but I'd be more than happy to send them a few if you want to pass my email address on. I've not tried lately to reach out to Tesla, but obviously I'd be delighted to be a supplier :)

Pete, let me know how that goes. I tried to pass along some of the original ones to my local Service Center/Gallery.....They could not/would not take them...this was a few months ago. If things have changed with the new fobs that do not have the TM logo I would also order a quantity to happily hand out at the Devon, PA. combo gallery/service center.

Al