Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

~NEW~ Tesla store@TML Tower, Tsuen Wan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SPOTTED!!!

Cannot believe I live within 3 mins walk (previously 5 mins lol) from a Tesla store, so close that I can actually see it from my bedroom! :D

TML Tower is an industrial-turn-commercial building developed by Billion Development. Relatively new, the industrial/commercial property market in areas like Tsuen Wan has been very sluggish since the government curbs in the last 2 years. A lot of early investors therefore are being pressed and are willing to accept lower rents here. It could be one reason why Tesla opens a shop here. Another reason might be they're relocating their existing service centre nearby (just two streets away) to a more modern and clean commercial building.

Tsuen Wan FTW.

photo 3.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Not just store. Main service centre also. They have store area, service area, and delivery area - the whole floor. Also, office space upstairs. Really happy to see Tesla make this investment here.

TML in red on that building almost seems like it's Tesla Motors Lair

That's what I will call it now, that location.

tes·la
ˈteslə/
noun

• the SI unit of magnetic flux density.

mo·tor
ˈmōtər/
noun
plural noun: motors

a machine, especially one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for some other device with moving parts.
verb

3rd person present: motors

travel in a motor vehicle, typically a car or a boat.
    "we motored along a narrow road"
lair
le(ə)r/
noun