Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver exterior / tan interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there have been a handful of threads on this topic but bear with me...

Am in a pickle. I want to go with the silver exterior and tan interior, but worry about how well they will go together. I have ordered my Model S with this combo and it will be confirmed on July 11. Need to make a final decision by then one way or the other. So in the meantime I have to examine these choices from every possible angle. :)

For those who have seen this combination, what did you think? For those who have a Model S with these colors, can you please post some pics? If you do a search there are some photos out there, but generally you can see *either* the interior or exterior but not much as far as how they work together. Would love to see pics of the car with the door open, for instance. Or other shots that help to visualize it. I have seen a car with this combination in real life, but only had a couple of minutes with it and wasn't able to open the doors or anything, so I could only tell so much.

I agree with "ecarfan" - I have seen the silver/tan and it looks ok, but I also think the silver/gray looks better. However, I will say, that the headliner is tan, and may contrast less with the tan interior. Frankly, I was concerned about that when I ordered the grey interior, but it actually looks fine. Too each their own!!

I saw a silver/tan at a test drive event, and thought it looked great. Here are a couple pics I took:

uvy2egy4.jpg

8epe3esa.jpg

@shrink, thanks very much for posting those pics - very helpful. Those are the best silver / tan pics I've seen, and I do like the way it looks. In fact, since you have the obeche wood gloss too, that's the same configuration I've got on order. :)