Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crowdsourcing TMC Connect Talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hi everyone - I am speaking at TMC Connect this year and my topic is:

Model S: The Intersection of Aesthetics and Performance

Whether you are attending or not, if you have any particular insights, opinions, or issues to share regarding this, please feel free to post here (gets a conversation going) or PM me. I' am assembling the talk over the next two weeks. Any links to particularly valuable/beautiful graphs, diagrams, or photos are welcome too. See you all in a couple weeks.

cattledog

Last edited:
Hi everyone - I am speaking at TMC Connect this year and my topic is:

Model S: The Intersection of Aesthetics and Performance

Whether you are attending or not, if you have any particular insights, opinions, or issues to share regarding this, please feel free to post here (gets a conversation going) or PM me. I' am assembling the talk over the next two weeks. Any links to particularly valuable/beautiful graphs, diagrams, or photos are welcome too. See you all in a couple weeks.

cattledog

The obvious connection is the TM low coefficient of drag (CD). Making the car slip through the air allows the long range and creates the beautiful lines of the car. Like a fish.

Absolutely - Though I'm not an engineer, I'll be speaking about that as best I can. Thanks for the thoughts. And anyone is welcome to PM me and send or post great design/performance photos - I'll use if I can.

The obvious connection is the TM low coefficient of drag (CD). Making the car slip through the air allows the long range and creates the beautiful lines of the car. Like a fish.

Last edited: