Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Galleria HPWC location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The HPWCs are in the Northpark Mall. I don't know of any at the Galleria. Note that they aren't a full 80 amps. I think you'd be better off at the Service Centre's HPWCs. the Service Centre is in the general area of the Galleria, on Welch Street, just south of Spring Valley Road.

Going north on 75 take the Spring Valley exit and turn west. Drive a couple of block to Welch and turn south. It's on the west side of the street.

Sorry but I think Jerry is talking about Dallas, not Houston. Mike's question was Houston.
At the Houston Galleria the Tesla chargers are in the Green parking garage, on the lower level (below street level). Enter from West Alabama St. IIRC there is one Model S HPWC, one Roadster HPWC, and one NEMA 14-50. Plugshare link

I'm trying to decide if Jerry is taking a shot at H-Town. I grew up there so I know it fairly well.
More specific instructions:
As you head east on West Alabama (it's a one way street) it will be a right turn into the garage just past Banana Republic. Down the ramp, right again and you should see the Tesla signage on the wall. This is where I went for my test drive a month ago.

LOL! I've lived in Houston (pre-Tesla times) so I was pretty sure Jerry wasn't talking about Houston. I had to go to Google Maps and look up Northpark Mall off 75 to figure out he was talking about Dallas.

Either, thanks to both of you for (1) trying to help and (2) helping. :)

Mike

Thanks for the help. I was able to find it. But of course there was a Model S parked in the HPWC spot plugged in (and not charging). But it turns out that I didn't need it - was able to make the 215 mile trip from Lake Charles to the Columbus SuperCharger site (including a side trip to the Galleria) on one charge.

Mike

Thanks for the help. I was able to find it. But of course there was a Model S parked in the HPWC spot plugged in (and not charging). But it turns out that I didn't need it - was able to make the 215 mile trip from Lake Charles to the Columbus SuperCharger site (including a side trip to the Galleria) on one charge.

Mike

I have talked to the folks there about the high value to travelers of leaving the HPWC free after hours when possible. I think they are doing better.
There's a 20Amp too, under the HPWC and BMWs have benefited from it.