Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4 Original Wheels for the Tesla Roadster - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 Original Wheels for the Tesla Roadster

Selling a set of 4 original Tesla wheels for the Roadster in excellent condition. Due to the nature of the article, the price is without shipping. The Yokohama summer tires are still on the wheels. The rear tires are completely used up. The front tires might still be good for a bit but not much. You can pick up locally in Montreal or arrange your own shipping for the 4 wheels. (wheels only, car not included :) )

List Date: 6/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4 Original Wheels for the Tesla Roadster
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

4deca35a-8c5e-42f7-835c-ae18bcb0356a2.jpg
b70b81b1-6128-40c4-a87c-9c288f5209742.jpg
f37b7628-958c-4b28-bf43-b91bc2c486cf2.jpg

Wow, whats up with your front brake rotor / brake pads. See that black circle on the brake area above the lug nuts in the 1st pic?

Well first, I no longer own the car :) but regardless, I am looking at the high resolution picture and dont really see any black circle on the brake area above the lug nuts. If you are talking about the black ring that completely goes around the disc, that is black caliper paint that was put on (it is not in the path that the pads touch on) to prevent rust buildup.

Well first, I no longer own the car :) but regardless, I am looking at the high resolution picture and dont really see any black circle on the brake area above the lug nuts. If you are talking about the black ring that completely goes around the disc, that is black caliper paint that was put on (it is not in the path that the pads touch on) to prevent rust buildup.

That's it, the black ring I see is the caliper paint. The rear calipers/brakes don't use the full surface area of the disk like the fronts do. Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: Steve in SLO