Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth connection issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today had a problem with Bluetooth connection with my iphone5 - when I hit the Bluetooth icon on the screen, it comes back with a message that Bluetooth not functioning - see service. Also, at the same time on internet radio, when you hit the steering wheel button to request a song, it doesn't see to find it ( I tried this before and did not have an issue. Not sure if the two problems are related or, they just happen to happen about the same time.

Anybody else have this issue?

Today had a problem with Bluetooth connection with my iphone5 - when I hit the Bluetooth icon on the screen, it comes back with a message that Bluetooth not functioning - see service. Also, at the same time on internet radio, when you hit the steering wheel button to request a song, it doesn't see to find it ( I tried this before and did not have an issue. Not sure if the two problems are related or, they just happen to happen about the same time.

Anybody else have this issue?
Do not use internet radio, but have had the Bluetooth issue a few times. Turn on my iPhone and same message you got comes up, once I rebooted problem is solved. I asked the SC about this and they said if it happens again delete the phone from the system before you reboot. Have not tried this yet, but has happened about 4 times in the last couple of months.