Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-Conference BBQ, Thurs, 7/17

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
I'm hosting a bbq for the folks driving cross-country to TMC Connect at my place in Loomis, CA (approx 210 miles from TMC Connect in Monterey) the night before the conference begins. We'll have live music, Solar City here, pool (bring a suit, towel, sunscreen!), and lots of food.

Local folks and those driving from different locales are welcome to join in. I ask that you either donate some $ via PayPal or bring a side dish.

For an invite, please send me a private message with your email address.

(Please respect the fact that I would not like my address, contact information or other details posted publicly, for obvious reasons.)

Having seen where the BBQ is it would be much easier if someone coming from SOCAL would take dsm363.
Push comes to shove I might be talked into the 300+ miles detour, but it sure would be easier for people coming from the South...

Thank you so much for offering. No need to go that far out of your way. Worst case I'll simply get a rental car or pay to have my flight rerouted and hopefully catch a ride back to the conference with someone. Appreciate it though.

Thank you so much for offering. No need to go that far out of your way. Worst case I'll simply get a rental car or pay to have my flight rerouted and hopefully catch a ride back to the conference with someone. Appreciate it though.
If you are able to fly into Sacramento instead, I'll be happy to pick you up there and take you with me to on the way to Monterey.
I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Roseville for the night...

Dirk, did you see that we'd arranged a discounted rate at Larkspur Landing in Roseville? Also near the supercharger.
I saw that, Bonnie. The Hilton Garden Inn is cheaper ($89 or $80 with advance payment) and I'm an HHonors guy so I might as well stay there :)
No idea which hotel is "nicer" - but when all I need is a clean room to sleep in for a few hours and a clean shower in the morning, the Hilton Garden Inns usually are good enough for me...

I'm planning on attending the BBQ and will be driving back to Monterey Thursday night. I would be happy to take you with me that night. I think I won't in Monterey until about midnight though.