Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslafounders.com now invitation only?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried to visit teslafounders.com, and got a message that I had to log in.

I made an account (yep, I'm that committed) and it told me that the blog was limited to select users.

Anyone here one of those select users? I was wondering if Martin answered my last post...

Sounds pretty likely, but this could also be someone being a kludge with the Wordpress setup. Or maybe Martin wants to change the format of the site to a more forum like place than a blog f.inst.?

Cobos

Chris,

Thanks for the information about the blog! I'll miss it, but Martin will always be one of my heroes and I'm for anything that leads to the best possible outcome of the settlement. I just hope that someday we'll get to hear the story about Wally giving him an airplane.

I notice that Elon's response to Martin's suit has disappeared from Tesla's blog. Now if you click on the "Soap Opera" tab, you get "Building Model S: A Perfectionist Defines Tesla’s Design Language." Some of the blogs listed under "Soap Opera" are quite amusing, including my all-time ironic favorite, "Tax incentives: Why the Roadster costs less than its sticker price."

Ahhhhhhh!!!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Sorry for yelling, but I just realized that we no longer have access to martin's invaluable slides outlining various electric drive benefits (i.e. corn based ethanol will take ~100% of the arable land to provide the transportation fuel needed, that were better off burning the corn to make electricity, and that it only takes ~100miX100mi of non-arable land to renewablly make the electricity needed for transportation) :frown::frown::frown::frown:

Does anyone have these? Can anyone get them?

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Sorry for yelling, but I just realized that we no longer have access to martin's invaluable slides outlining various electric drive benefits (i.e. corn based ethanol will take ~100% of the arable land to provide the transportation fuel needed, that were better off burning the corn to make electricity, and that it only takes ~100miX100mi of non-arable land to renewablly make the electricity needed for transportation) :frown::frown::frown::frown:

Does anyone have these? Can anyone get them?

Take a look at this Tesla Motors - Leadership

It might have some of the detail you are looking for.

Lisa.

Take a look at this Tesla Motors - Leadership

It might have some of the detail you are looking for.

Lisa.

Thanks, Lisa!

The link does have most of the slides I was looking for. It's good to have someone here that knows the TM blogs like the back of her hand :wink:

The Focus Green slides can be extracted from the archive video.

There were others that were useful from that post and from the "greenest county fair" post (and if anyone has them...)

I think I have a couple somewhere. The 2.8kW garage is a favourite.

However, it would be good if Martin could make them available again (perhaps on this server) as I point people to them fairly regularly. I can't think there is anything controversial in there.

Found the two slides I have:

attachment.php?attachmentid=532&d=1262553964.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=533&d=1262553978.gif

Attachments

• slide27.gif
    slide27.gif
    170.1 KB · Views: 313
  • slide040.gif
    slide040.gif
    198.5 KB · Views: 142