Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disgruntled Chinese Customer Gets New Tesla, Smashes It

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't say I didn't feel a super high level of frustration dealing with Tesla while waiting for my car... But nothing on the level to make me damage it on arrival (they offered him a heck of a lot more than they did me too).

He just smashed the windshield though, so he probably wanted to vent in a manner that's easily fixed so he can go on to enjoy the car :biggrin:

Tesla really does need to work on their communication though. It's probably been my biggest beef with the company.

I hope Tesla does nothing for him. It's like giving in to a toddler's tantrum. He can deal with the consequences of his actions.

A lot of rich people in China behave just like that: Like spoiled toddlers. If they don't get what they want here and now, they start crying.

In China, everything is forbidden, and everything is possible

If you are rich, you get what you want, and expect special service and treatment, because you are rich. And because you pay the bribes and have the right connections. Those habits don't go well together with the virtues of patience and understanding.

Having said that, I agree that communication is one of the areas where Tesla Motors have most to gain.

Aww he was angwy.... really proved a point too.
OcZSfG1.png

and i'll take the car. :smile: