Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Tesla Model S P85 (Grey/Black) Fully Loaded - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
2012 Tesla Model S P85 (Grey/Black) Fully Loaded

Hi,

I just purchased a Red P85, so I will be selling my Grey P85.

It is basically fully loaded for the late (Dec) 2012 builds, Build Number is P01966,

Model S - P01966 - P85:
Grey with Black Performance Leather
Obeche Matte Wood Decor,
Silver 21" Rims;
Dual Chargers, and I will include the HPWC,
Pano roof;
Tech package
Fog Lights
Smart Air Suspension,
Ultra High Fidelity Sound;
Alcantara Headliner,
Paint Armor;

California HOV Decals are on the vehicle, not sure what happens with this.

Has had two minor accidents, both times, completely repaired under insurance by Tesla approved body shops.

Couple of Duebill items to be replaced by Tesla Service in Costa Mesa. It had a drive unit replacement on 30th April 2014. It has done just under 21000 miles (if I recall correctly).

More pics incoming shortly. I should be picking up my new(er) P85 early next week,

I would consider shipping it interstate, but selling it in Cali seems like it'd be so much easier.

Let me know if you have any questions, or you're welcome to make an offer. Thanks

List Date: 6/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Tesla Model S P85 (Grey/Black) Fully Loaded
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

3563a3c4-7522-4fa0-b43d-641ca516e6ab2.jpg
b2d5bc48-d5ae-40dd-b45d-3d5e596b34f82.jpg

Nice Car. Please advise on the following:

•Battery Pack type (A, B)
•How many times you've supercharged? Range Charged?
•Did you get the under shield installed?
•Firmware version?
•What warranty repairs have been required other than the drive unit?
•Why was the drive unit replaced? Balloon noise?
•Tire wear - How have they fared in the 21k miles?
•Wheels - Any rash?

Thanks

Nice Car. Please advise on the following:

•Battery Pack type (A, B) - A
•How many times you've supercharged? Range Charged? 30% has been supercharging. I don't have home charging (except 120v), so I have been using a combination of public chargers and local superchargers (as of the last month when San Juan Capistrano opened). My Full Range on 5.9 is usually around 271mi. About 90% of my charging has been range charging. They provide us with a battery warranty, I wasn't scared to use it. Also, a 271mi Full Charge is still pretty awesome, compared to others, so I don't see an issue with it.
•Did you get the under shield installed? Yes
•Firmware version? 5.9, but as I take it into the service center to get the duebill items done, it will be upgraded to the latest.
•What warranty repairs have been required other than the drive unit? Getting the front driver seat replaced due to a bit of creaking here and there, lots of seals have been replaced, few trim pieces have been readjusted to fix some small squeaks and rattles. All TSBs have been done.
•Why was the drive unit replaced? Balloon noise? The balloon noise was there, but the main reason was the high pitch buzzing when driving around 20-40kw.
•Tire wear - How have they fared in the 21k miles? They have been checked by Tesla service, and are fine. I'll get more details off the car today.
•Wheels - Any rash? Yes, little bit of rash here and there. I can get pictures of all 4, I will post them up here soon.

Thanks

Thanks for the interest.

Quick update,

I will be picking up my red P85 tomorrow (from Costa Mesa Service), and will be handing my grey P85 to Costa Mesa Service, to get the duebill items fixed, as well as the windscreen replaced (which just had a huge crack this morning, apparently a common issue, from TM forums). I am also planning on getting an Annual done, as it has never been done for this vehicle. (Its done 21000mi).

Once this has been done, I'll let you all know.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hello Spartan what is wrong with yor Tesla?

Iwrote to you I like to buy ist , pay and pick it up on Wednessday, why no anwere???

And one more think anybody who is living in California know what thies sticker are for You can use the CARPOOL-LANE ëven with no additional passanger in your car!!!
Dr Frank
Las Vegas

Hi Dr Frank and others,

sorry for the delay in getting back to you all,

There is nothing wrong with my Tesla, I just had an opportunity to buy a Red one, and jumped on it.

Dr Frank, I have sent you a reply with details.

I should be getting my car from Tesla Service (Costa Mesa) today.

Hello Spartan what is wrong with yor Tesla?

Iwrote to you I like to buy ist , pay and pick it up on Wednessday, why no anwere???

And one more think anybody who is living in California know what thies sticker are for You can use the CARPOOL-LANE ëven with no additional passanger in your car!!!
Dr Frank
Las Vegas