Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Investors Discussions (TID)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Auzie

Tree Hugger Member
Jul 29, 2013
Sydney
Tesla Investors Discussion is a great place for investors to discuss their Tesla investment. I feel lucky and grateful to be able to have access on TID to so many brilliant people and their thoughts, analysis and humor.:cool:

I often go to other investment forums, outside of TID, but none of these come close in regard to information scrutiny, accuracy and quality of analysis and discussion.

Moderators deserve a lot of credit for that and I thank them for that.

I rarely venture out of the investors section, to other TMC sections. My interest in investment discussions takes me there, and keeps me there.

Tesla is not the only stock in my portfolio. I am very keen to discuss stocks or investment opportunities other than TSLA with TID contributors, and perhaps have more discussions on portfolio management and de risking. That may involve discussing other stocks, say Google or Amazon, or any other listed or unlisted opportunity.

In a current site set up such discussion is often off topic and hence not even started or dies off, or is moved outside of TID, to a different audience with less matching interests.

In my opinion, the TMC site value and TID experience for investors can be greatly enhanced if investors can get a bit of expansion, one more subforum below TID.

That subforum can be a place to discuss various investment opportunities, be it other stocks, ETFs, economic indicators and market status, hedging strategies or any non TSLA investment related topics.