Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 month of ownership

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm 1 Month - 3 days. Mine's not quite as nice as yours but I agree with this summary. hahahah.

Tiblot, how do you like your textile seats? We ordered our car like that and have yet to see them in person. Everyone has leather. I took a test drive on Sunday and they let me drive for close to an hour because we bought. The leather seats were nice, but felt firm. The store and the service center both rave about the textile seats, but they may be programmed to love anything you've ordered. :)

Tiblot, how do you like your textile seats? We ordered our car like that and have yet to see them in person. Everyone has leather. I took a test drive on Sunday and they let me drive for close to an hour because we bought. The leather seats were nice, but felt firm. The store and the service center both rave about the textile seats, but they may be programmed to love anything you've ordered. :)

Honestly, I really like them. They're very nice and will definitely hold up better as the seats age. A couple of the guys in the DC club have seen them and they were impressed as well.

Bottom line: if I were to order again, I'd still go with Textile. Here's a pic:

IMG_20140531_134701.jpg

1 month for me in just a few days from now. It has already gotten to the point that I'm forgetting how to drive an ICE. The other day I was driving an ICE (was going to the beach - didn't want to get sand in my new MS) and I almost rear ended someone because I forgot that the ICE doesn't have regen slowdown!

1 month for me in just a few days from now. It has already gotten to the point that I'm forgetting how to drive an ICE. The other day I was driving an ICE (was going to the beach - didn't want to get sand in my new MS) and I almost rear ended someone because I forgot that the ICE doesn't have regen slowdown!

LOL same. I drove my bro's ICE over the weekend. It was SO weird letting off the gas and the car just keeps going .... hahaha

We have had our 85 for just a little over a month and I'll +1 the summary, I love it!
I switch between the Leaf and the 85 and each time I have to remember how to drive.
The Leaf doesn't do hardly any regen without hitting the brake pedal and it has built in creep.
On the 85 I pretty much one pedal drive.

Honestly, I really like them. They're very nice and will definitely hold up better as the seats age. A couple of the guys in the DC club have seen them and they were impressed as well.

Bottom line: if I were to order again, I'd still go with Textile. Here's a pic:

View attachment 52199

Thanks for the picture. They look great. They're black right? I only ask because they sort of look grayish.

The leather area is dark black. The Textile area (middle sections) are black, but they're sort of patterned with some vertical striping. It looks a bit grayish due to that. If you like I can take a zoomed in shot. Just let me know.

I'm sure it's the lighting. Glad to hear it's a dk black on the leather look areas. No need for another pic. I appreciate you taking the picture in the first place!

Looks comfortable.