Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autoblog poll - is Tesla the world's most important automaker?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In recent times... yes. TM has come along in a time where "going Green" is frowned upon. TM has caused the Auto industry to take a second look at the EVs and their potential to the I.C.E. and it has caused the Dealer Network to take a defensive posture about its aged business model. I must agree with the article in saying the TM is the worlds most important automaker.

P.S. when battery tech increases range above the 350 mile mark; the greater consumer market will get behind the movement.

They have created revolutionary products right out of the gate, and almost singlehandedly created serious interest by both consumers and competitors in EV technology.

One has to see a bit into the future to justify this claim, but not that far into the future-- maybe five years.

I think it will be increasingly apparent that they are one of the most significant manufacturers of autos since Henry Ford implemented mass production affordable cars.