Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona - Get Connected; Join the Arizona Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At 104 members, the Arizona Tesla Motors Club is one of the largest in the U.S., but that number represents only a fraction of the estimated 500 Teslas in Arizona. We've sponsored a few meet-ups and day trips, but we've got a lot more potential for fun, socializing, road tripping, networking and/or political involvement. Our group is an impressive collection of very bright entrepreneurs, executives, IT professionals, managers, writers, engineers, scientists, human services professionals, and physicians (and a few others that I hope I haven't offended by failing to list them).

Several Suggestions:

1. Join the Arizona Tesla Motors Club if you're not already a member. Just click on "Groups" on the menu bar.
2. Let us know what you'd like the club to do! Maybe a road trip suggestion or the name of a key politico who might change their mind about EV legislation after a test drive.
3. Join us for a meet-up or trip.
4. Involve yourself in the forums. Speak up!
5. Make "Friends" on the forums and communicate with one another about common interests or gripes.
6. Consider sharing bit about yourself under 'My Profile' -> 'About Me'. Most of us connect with others based upon commonality so it may help with the development of the Arizona Tesla community.

Let us hear from you! Thanks. MarkR

I would like to donate my "Tesla Model S Owners Arizona" Facebook group page to this endeavor:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/635997996480767/

I would love to make this Facebook Group page the official page of the Arizona club. MarkR, if you would like me to make any changes please let me know.

I have already visited the page. I like it. I've asked to join the group and hope that this is a way to reach out to more Arizona Tesla owners. We have also signed up for the Ahwatukee meet, so we might see you there. No Tesla yet, but want to talk to others about care of their cars. And of course to meet everyone!
Good luck to you and the others who are attempting to get this established.

We now have three more members than we did just 24 hours ago. Welcome. Looks like advertising really works! Hope that new members will get involved, get to know your fellow club members, show up at events, and post stuff on the forums.

I'll make it one of these days, Mark. I'm out of town for a class that weekend. We actually now have 2 Tesla's in the family. I'll be driving my orange Roadster while my wife will be driving a sliver S 85.

Next you'll be buying a Model X, but first put solar PV on the roof so you can drive on sunshine!

I have purchased 3 residences in the Phoenix area, all have had PV solar. In fact, I had a 6.827 kWh system installed about 3 months after I moved into my current home. I got the application in to APS just a few days before the net metering extra fee deadline, so I am thankfully grandfathered.

I would like to expand the system some day, but I seem to be spending all my money on Teslas.

Looks like September is a big month for the state of Arizona!! Delivery also sometime in September. I am in Goodyear and watched the Buckeye SC go in and caught the bug. Sold my two cars a few weeks ago and that was the deal to order the Tesla. After confirmation we took a test drive so the wait like those above has started. Left the Buckeye state 4 years ago and love it here. Presently a boys and girls high school golf coach and enjoying the sun. Also have a 6.0 kW PV system by Schuco. Hope to get to Ahwatukee in July if golf doesn't get in the way :) David

Looks like September is a big month for the state of Arizona!! Delivery also sometime in September. I am in Goodyear and watched the Buckeye SC go in and caught the bug. Sold my two cars a few weeks ago and that was the deal to order the Tesla. After confirmation we took a test drive so the wait like those above has started. Left the Buckeye state 4 years ago and love it here. Presently a boys and girls high school golf coach and enjoying the sun. Also have a 6.0 kW PV system by Schuco. Hope to get to Ahwatukee in July if golf doesn't get in the way :) David

Hi David. I too have a September delivery. Looking forward to the Ahwatukee meet up to talk with current owners. Hope to see you there.

Hello Romac!! Just saw your configuration .... we may get our cars mixed up :) Solid white, textile, piano, tech, parking sensors, Pano, 85P, dual chargers, 19", ready to get some Niche wheels too. Confirmed 6.12.14
I'm glad there will be twins in the Valley. Just look for the P85 to find yours. Mine will say 85. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like 3 of us with September deliveries in Arizona. Mine will be a grey metallic S85, dual chargers,19 inch wheels, leather,tech and a couple of other things. I'll update my signature line this weekend. Any other new AZ owners?
September cannot come soon enough, right?

Last edited:

I'm so glad to see another owner on this side of town! :) What color did you order? I'll be sure to wave!

Hello AZ Club.......
I live in Maryland, own a Roadster and will take delivery of our 85 on July 12. Bet you are wondering why I would like to join the AZ group? We'll, we are planning to leave "ground zero" and relocate to Sedona as soon as I can sell my business. We hope to travel the SC highway out west and meet up with other owners.
Good luck building up club membership and hope to see ya soon.

Hello AZ Club.......
I live in Maryland, own a Roadster and will take delivery of our 85 on July 12. Bet you are wondering why I would like to join the AZ group? We'll, we are planning to leave "ground zero" and relocate to Sedona as soon as I can sell my business. We hope to travel the SC highway out west and meet up with other owners.

Alright! Another Roadster driver whose wife drives a Model S! Welcome! There is at least one other couple (probably more) in the Phoenix area with the same car combo.

I'll be happy to see another Roadster in the state. My orange one gets too much attention...

Hello AZ Club.......
Congrats on your new Tesla. Good luck in your move and we look forward for you to join the AZ group.

Hello AZ Club.......
Botbldr45: We'll be happy to have you in the Arizona club . . . maybe you'll add a bit of class to our humble organization.