Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive Electric Week in Melbourne

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
there is a slowly growing group of EV enthusiasts in Melbourne (apparently we are up to 15!) who are organizing for the Drive Electric Week of September 15th - 21st. They are planning to have a parade/get-together on either the Saturday the 20th or Sunday the 21st. If you are interested in attending, please make yourself known here: National Drive Electric Week Event - Melbourne.

Josh Pritt is the goto guy and can be reached at [email protected].

Hi All,
there is a slowly growing group of EV enthusiasts in Melbourne (apparently we are up to 15!) who are organizing for the Drive Electric Week of September 15th - 21st. They are planning to have a parade/get-together on either the Saturday the 20th or Sunday the 21st. If you are interested in attending, please make yourself known here: National Drive Electric Week Event - Melbourne.

Hi Jordan,

Thanks.

I've emailed Josh to let him know that when he has the date and details concerning this event I will email our membership to let them know about this event.

Regards,

Larry

Hi All,

Make that 16. I'm picking up my Model S on Monday :biggrin:

#TeamSatelliteBeach