Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Club member Nick Howe talks Tesla on radio talk show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the link Larry. It is fun to listen. By the way, the player on the page works just fine. No need to download. No need for pop-up player either, even though that works too. I wonder if the problem you have is related to ipad not supporting flash.

If Nick Howe reads this, I have some feedback for him. He doesn't need Tesla's permission for the book about Model S. There is no reason to worry about that.
Also when they talked about low center of gravity, crumple zone and battery in the floor of the car, I would have liked him to mention the low rollover risk. Tesla has the lowest rollover risk of any car tested by NHTSA. This is not a much talk about issue because all other cars have similar scores, except Tesla.

5.7% Tesla Model S 2014 Tesla Model S 5 HB RWD | Safercar -- NHTSA
9.0% Audi A6 2015 Audi A6 4 DR AWD | Safercar -- NHTSA
9.0% Volvo S60 2014 Volvo S60 4 DR AWD | Safercar -- NHTSA
9.3% BMW 550 2014 BMW 550 I Xdrive 4 DR AWD | Safercar -- NHTSA
9.9% Mercedes E Class 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 4 DR AWD | Safercar -- NHTSA

If Nick Howe reads this, I have some feedback for him. He doesn't need Tesla's permission for the book about Model S. There is no reason to worry about that.
Hi Teo.

Regardless of whether I need permission or not (my understanding is I don't), if they should threaten to go to court there's no way I or the publisher can afford to defend it, so it isn't worth the risk. I'm still hoping that I can get Tesla's agreement to tolerate the book - in which case we can open it up for sale in other channels. Tesla already caused one book to be pulled from Amazon; I don't want to be the second victim.