Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet-Up, Phoenix Area, July 12 Ahwatukee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re Invited! Please join us at My Wine Cellar in Ahwatukee for beer, wine, a light meal and TeslaTalk, perhaps with old friends or new enthusiasts. My Wine Cellar has a nice menu and a broad selection of wines and beers.

It’s happening Saturday, July 12th from 2 to 4pm, during “happy hour.” The wine bar is just off the I-10 at 5030 E. Warner Road, Phoenix. Please RSVP via email or PM as the venue can hold about 25 couples. The owner asked for an approximate count so they can set up accordingly. They have a small kitchen so if you see something on the menu that you want, add this to the RSVP, and we will forward this information to Zoya, their owner.

You can check out My Wine Cellar at: My Wine Cellar | Wine Bar Bistro | Home
Their menu is at Food Menu

Hope to see you soon! Please RSVP. Write with any questions you might have.

Mark Rohde (MarkR) [email protected]
John Parsey (Huzz1970) [email protected]

P.S. Both of us drive Red 85s. “What’s in your garage?”

MyWineCellar.jpg

staticmap.png

I'm a Tucson owner. The meet-up is 225 miles (272 range miles) round trip from my home according to EV Trip Planner, so access to charging is a must. Picacho Peak is a possibility, but there is only one charger there and if it was in use -- or more than one of us came from Tucson and needed it -- we'd have a minimum of a 1 hour wait per vehicle ahead of us in line, longer if any Model S in front of us did not have the dual charger option.

The alternative is adding 80 miles to the trip (1.5 hours) to get to the Buckeye SpC and back, plus charging time there.

A meet-up near Buckeye would be one I would try and attend. Once the Casa Grande SpC is available, all of this will be moot and I expect you'll see more of us!

Nancy and I had a great time talking Tesla for the first time. Sorry we didn't get around but that is why we have to do this more often. Thanks John and Mark for setting this up. Had a very enjoyable dinner with Robert and Bernadette this evening. Two white Tesla owners to be in September.

David

Adding my voice to the thank you's to John and Mark for making this happen. It was great to actually meet everyone in person, look at your cars and plates, and also to put faces to names. Such wonderful people, really. I am proud to be counted as part of your group, and thank you for allowing my partner and myself to join in the festivities.

To all of the expectant owners - congratulations on your orders!