Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Distance, delivery, and support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finality pulled the trigger on an inventory vehicle. However, it had 19s on it and I wanted the grey 21s. On the phone yesterday tesla said I had to take delivery of the vehicle as invoiced, then they would take it back to the service center, add wheels and align them, then bring it back to me. This would take another couple of days after delivery.

Im 350 miles from the closest service center, so this did not make a lot of sense. I made the suggestion, they bring the wheels with them and have the delivery person go to a local auto shop I trust, and I would arrange having the tires put on there.... Still waiting on an answer on that one.

this situation brought up a question of how will I be best supported so far from a service center? Is there additional support I need to purchase?

also my CU is ready to cut a check and it seems I don't get an actual invoice with tax on it until delivery....if someone has dealt with this first hand, let me know..

Last edited: