Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: 21" Model S OEM Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys. I'm looking to purchase a set of 21" wheels and tires, grey or silver, for a Model S. I just ordered a P85 with 3700 miles on it and it will be here in a little over a week. We could swap out the factory 19s for the 21s plus a little extra cash, or I could just buy the 21s outright. I'm trying to save on shipping from the mainland.
Thanks.

Best case would be to find someone with 21s looking to downgrade. If I can't swap them out, then I'll look at selling them. I wouldn't mind selling individually as spares, especially if at least 2 people were interested. I can let you know for sure in the upcoming week as it gets closer to mine arriving.

Best case would be to find someone with 21s looking to downgrade. If I can't swap them out, then I'll look at selling them. I wouldn't mind selling individually as spares, especially if at least 2 people were interested. I can let you know for sure in the upcoming week as it gets closer to mine arriving.

Good. Several of us here have talked about this before. I think there are three that are interested.
There's no hurry. Get your car, get your new wheels, get everything done and then tell us what you are interested in getting.
You probably know how many miles the car has on it now. That's going to tell us about the tires too probably.
New car or another owner?