Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Join us at Hamilton Supercharger for Camera Switch and Rear Lighted T Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SUPRKAR and I are meeting at the Hamilton, New Jersey supercharger on Sunday, June 22, at 12:30 pm for final testing of the first production version of the front-rear camera switch and the first installation on our cars of the pre-production beta lighted rear Ts. Any and all are welcome to join us for the tests and installation.

See this post for more information about the camera switch and this one for info on the rear lighted T.

Hey Rick.

I will try my best to join you guys. How long do you think you will be there?

Do you think you could bring a few of the license plate brackets so I can see if it will work with my Skene plate frame?

Many thanks.

Stacey

Hey Rick.

I will try my best to join you guys. How long do you think you will be there?

Do you think you could bring a few of the license plate brackets so I can see if it will work with my Skene plate frame?

Many thanks.

Stacey

A few hours likely. Regrettably I don't have the mounting brackets yet but if I can examine your Skene frame and can probably tell if it will fit.

Sorry I couldn't make it Rick :-(

Aaron

We missed you.

We met 8 o 9 other owners, some who came just to observe and others who were there for a charge. All in all a great success:
Two rear lighted Ts installed on SUPRKAR's and my car, a successful test of the first production camera switch, and best of all an easy and great solution for mounting the Camera switch case behind the driver's side dash.

I wonder if you met Newscutter and his family In their grey beauty, I know Hamilton was one of his scheduled stops today. I for one am very interested in your front parking camera...after a year and a half with this car, I still overestimate the length of the nose!

I wonder if you met Newscutter and his family In their grey beauty, I know Hamilton was one of his scheduled stops today. I for one am very interested in your front parking camera...after a year and a half with this car, I still overestimate the length of the nose!

Not sure if we met Newscutter and family as we were too distracted with the work at hand to keep track.

Open EVSE bought 25 of the first camera switch production run and will begin selling them in a week or two.

Last edited:
Nope! Wasn't there. Otherwise I'd be writing up a big ole blog post.

We got all turned around schedule wise. Hit Hamilton for the last time at midnight on that Saturday. Wasn't anyone there, lighted or otherwise.

friday 6-22-2014 12-14-47 AM.JPG