Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla for a Wedding. Fort Wayne, IN. August 16, 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!<br><br>My fiancée and I are getting married in Fort Wayne, IN on August 16, 2014. I've just graduated, and I'm certainly not in a position to buy a Tesla (though desperately want one). I get by through buying TSLA stock and living through you guys vicariously.<br><br>But it would make my year if I could be driven out of my wedding in a Tesla (Model S). Unfortunately, there's no way to rent Teslas in Indiana. Would anyone you lives nearish Fort Wayne (Indy, South Bend etc) be able to help me? We're very flexible for the details, but we'd be wanting it for approximately 4pm-7pm on August 16. You could drive, we could drive, we could pick it up (willing to travel!), you could drop it off. Whatever works!<br><br>Let me know if you can help me! Reply or PM<br><br>Pete Williamson

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the bad formatting. Here is it looking better:

Hi everyone!

My fiancée and I are getting married in Fort Wayne, IN on August 16, 2014. I've just graduated, and I'm certainly not in a position to buy a Tesla (though desperately want one). I get by through buying TSLA stock and living through you guys vicariously.

But it would make my year if I could be driven out of my wedding in a Tesla (Model S). Unfortunately, there's no way to rent Teslas in Indiana. Would anyone you lives nearish Fort Wayne (Indy, South Bend etc) be able to help me? We're very flexible for the details, but we'd be wanting it for approximately 4pm-7pm on August 16. You could drive, we could drive, we could pick it up (willing to travel!), you could drop it off. Whatever works!

Let me know if you can help me! Reply or PM

Pete Williamson

Fort Wayne, Indiana. Wedding 16th August - Make me a happy man! Will pay.

Hi everyone!

I'm getting married in Fort Wayne, IN on August 16th, and it would make my life to drive away from the church in a Model S (either driven by you, or by me if you trust me!). Do you live within an hours drive or so of Fort Wayne and want to make my day extra special?

I've been following Tesla for years, and can't wait to get one once I'm more established.

All the details are flexible! We can pick it up, you can bring it to the church, we can have it for just an hour or two, or for the whole afternoon. Whatever works for you! You can get to know me a bit better before you commit. If we were in California, we'd be using something like this: http://www.getaround.com/ModelS so we're happy to pay for it like a rental comparable to those getaround prices.

Let me know if this might be possible - send me a message. You can email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Pete

If I wasn't on a much needed vacation with my girlfriend that day I'd come chauffeur you.

Any luck checking in the Chicago area for rentals?

Where's islandbayy? I remember he was posting craigslist ads a long time ago offering up his MS for rental. You wouldn't believe how many people joked with me about that when I got my MS.