Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally Buying (Inventory Car) - options for a pro interior/exterior cleaning in MD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jskenney

Happy Member
Mar 22, 2013
Maryland
After over a year of debating, I have finally purchased a Model S (A white S60, Tan Leather, Pano Roof, Tech, Smart Suspension, Parking, Upgraded sound, and Super Chargers). I went with an inventory car because the savings were AMAZING (and I still get Tax discounts), and should take delivery next week (and it had all of the options I wanted (although I would have skipped the suspension).

I am making the assumption that I will want the inside and outside professionally detailed, because with amazing savings I can safely assume many people had this as a loaner.

Any recommendations for someone with an inventory car around Maryland (I've seen a few threads about detailing), but I assume this one might need a bit more love.

Thanks for the assist!

I've used Total Recon Auto Salon a couple of times; the Tesla Rockville service center suggested them when I asked--they use(d?) them. I just get the basic detail; I've been happy with it. They made some scuffs (that I really should get repaired) difficult to see until you get close, which was a nice surprise, as they were noticeable from a ways off, before.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Congrats on the new car! :-D I'd expect/hope Tesla will deliver it detailed, BTW.