Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quality accessories from Abstract Ocean

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just received my delivery from Abstract Ocean (Google search them) after reading quality reviews on Tesla USA forum.

What can I say 9 days in total door to door for standard $15 shipping and goods very affordable and great quality, now just have to wait 10 weeks until car arrives.

Give Pete a chance and feel sure he will be a bonus to us all.

What accessoreis have you ordered?

Hi
what accessories have you ordered?
I mean so far before the car arrives and you have seen it tried it as supplied... ?
PB

I made it to UK customer launch
DSC00910low res.JPG

I ordered leather fobpocket, Kensington Powerbolt adaptor, magnetic phone holder & usb rotators as seem worthwhile additions. Tried out on current car and all fine so no reason not to believe will not work on Tesla as USA owners all happy.

I ordered a couple of fobpockets yesterday morning. I got notification that they were shipped yesterday afternoon by US first calls post. Will see when they arrive. I thought $4.60 postage was pretty reasonable - I guess the amount was less than @smudger7's because of the size/weight.

I ordered a couple of fobpockets yesterday morning. I got notification that they were shipped yesterday afternoon by US first calls post. Will see when they arrive. I thought $4.60 postage was pretty reasonable - I guess the amount was less than @smudger7's because of the size/weight.

The phone holders are 7oz, so since the shipping is weight-based, they do bump up the price a bit. I do what I can to keep the international costs low...shipping FobPockets is easy, because they squash down nicely, so they can ship as a thick envelope, but anything deeper that 0.75 inches has to go as a package, and that adds a bit to the cost as well. Regardless, I hope you like your stuff, and your Model S's, the RHD version has been a long time coming!

FYI, Tesla provides fobpockets on delivery. They are only neoprene, rather than leather, but still you might want to see before ordering. You also get a screen cleaner. I think the other items mentioned or comparable are readily available on Amazon.

FYI, Tesla provides fobpockets on delivery. They are only neoprene, rather than leather, but still you might want to see before ordering. You also get a screen cleaner. I think the other items mentioned or comparable are readily available on Amazon.

Sometimes they provide a key holder on delivery, but in terms of the history of these, I was the first to make any kind of storage for the Model S key, Tesla, I guess, copied my design, but that was a first generation version which was based on a Caselogic USB holder. Since then my neoprene FobPockets have evolved into 2 designs and a dozen options, and we've recently started the leather and silicone variants. The Tesla one is free, which is great, but maybe that ~£250 key needs a slightly plusher home :)

Sometimes they provide a key holder on delivery, but in terms of the history of these, I was the first to make any kind of storage for the Model S key, Tesla, I guess, copied my design, but that was a first generation version which was based on a Caselogic USB holder. Since then my neoprene FobPockets have evolved into 2 designs and a dozen options, and we've recently started the leather and silicone variants. The Tesla one is free, which is great, but maybe that ~£250 key needs a slightly plusher home :)

@pete, I received the (black) silicon fob plusher home, it rocks! I just love it !