Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

And now I play the driving game.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been very busy driving. I picked it up yesterday at 4. The easiest/best car buying experience ever. After a few signatures I was ready to roll, and rolling I did. I'm already in triple digits. I was speechless for awhile (mostly because of the Tesla grin). Btw, anyone know a good plastic surgeon. I think my Tesla grin might be permanent. Actually, forget that, I want my permanent Tesla grin. Anyway, I absolutely love this car. It's everything I expected and SOOOOO much more. It's so easy to drive. It makes me wonder why all cars aren't like the Model S. I now wonder how I did without most of the features on the Model S. Don't get me wrong the Prius was a great car, but it's no Model S. Night and day. I have done a lot of research on Tesla and Model S yet there was one thing I discovered that blew my mind, the pinch guards on the rear hatch. I never came across anything on the forums regarding this. I knew the Model S was designed with safety as a priority, but WOW! Awesome job Tesla! I've already had a Tesla moment. It was on my way home nonetheless. Check out that thread for it shortly. Here it is in all it's glory. Sorry, here SHE is. Her name is Joules.

Last edited:
It definitely looks better in daylight! Thanks for bringing her by, you definitely had that first day surreal aura about you, such a shame it's been so stormy yesterday and today. Hopefully you got a few hours of driving in today!!

Congrats. I'll keep an eye out for you as well. Should we call you Steve now?

I'm going to break out this gem. You can call me anything just don't call me late for supper.

It definitely looks better in daylight! Thanks for bringing her by, you definitely had that first day surreal aura about you, such a shame it's been so stormy yesterday and today. Hopefully you got a few hours of driving in today!!

Once my headache subsided I felt much better. I didn't have a headache today. Maybe my head is use to the warp speed by now. That was quick. And oh yeah, I got in at least a few.

Congrats. Glad to see another person with excellent taste in auto colors.

I honestly don't know why Tesla bothers with the other colors. :wink:

Congratulations, FLDarren, and welcome to the fold. As coincidence would have it, I'll be passing through Seminole on Monday in my rental POS; I'll keep an eye out for you.

You better keep both eyes open. If you blink you may just miss me. :smile:

Last edited:
I know the problem! I put 1400 miles on my brand new P85+ in last two days:) Road trip to Vegas:)
lots of fun, mobbed a few times, a few drives with total strangers who ran up to the car at the superchargers.
I love the car more than I ever could have imagined.