Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mike Anthony interviews four Model S owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great 40 minute long video by Mike Anthony. I think Mike did an excellent job by just letting these people tell their story without interrupting them. I liked Vexar's story the most. "I guess I was about 15 years old when I decided I wanted an electric car." That's such a great opening line.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zqZwmgvPmxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link once again. I can't edit my messages yet.

Tesla Model S: What the owners have to say. - YouTube

Fixed:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad they all enjoyed my event!

Last edited by a moderator:
I learn so much from this forum. I watched this entire video and realized a huge mistake I have made. I have a VW GTI that has been in my garage for exactly one month which is exactly how long I have had my Tesla. My wife has driven the GTI a few times but I have not set foot into that car or driven it since getting the Model S, which I previously thought was one of the best cars I have ever owned. I kept it for the same reasons mentioned in the video. I wanted a back up that is paid for but is clearly not needed at all. I had several offers to buy it earlier which I mistakenly turned down and now I regret. Anyone out there interested in a 1997 well maintained GTI for sale?

Great 40 minute long video by Mike Anthony. I think Mike did an excellent job by just letting these people tell their story without interrupting them. I liked Vexar's story the most. "I guess I was about 15 years old when I decided I wanted an electric car." That's such a great opening line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZwmgvPmxk

Thanks, Teo! It was fun to do the interview. Mike cued us with a list of things we should cover. All the earmarks of a good director, I think. His only edits on me were when I dropped names of friends and forgot I was being filmed for a general audience.

@ sbronle1, for the last couple weeks, my family drove our 60 kwh from Plymouth, MN to San Juan Capistrano, CA, then back home, then my wife and I drove to Chicago and then Milwaukee, then home again, all for $10 in charging at one RV park (he only asked for $5). We passed by the Model S Signature owner who was driving 20,000 miles across the entire supercharger network. I'm pretty well-skilled by now, and know the basics like friction = increased energy per mile, but it is possible with 5 people and their luggage; it won't be long before you develop confidence and experience with your Model S. You should definitely find someone who wants your VW a lot more.