Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yay I got my Model S today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been watching the forum for a while and now is time for my first post. Got the car 2 days before schedule in West Palm Beach!!! :cool: Vin# 43016

Loving that torque and ease of programming.

After Market T-Sportline Grey Turbine wheels tomorrow. I will post pictures after.
20140612_115406 redone.jpg
20140612_140626 redone.jpg

@Dark what did you order, list your configuration...are you a standard 85 or P+, more we know the better we can advise.

Pros & cons natuarally between OEM & aftermarket, but so far everyone appears to be very happy with TST's, some Tesla service centers have said they won't touch them while mine in Van Nuys said "no problem" worst case you go to a local tire shop for rotations etc...

Contact them to see if they changed pricing, I was one of the first to place an order from Elie @ Al $ Ed's so I got the intro price.

Head over to the proper thread to ask questions so we don't mess this one up
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/28914-T-Sportline-19-TST-Wheels-For-Sale-Tesla-Model-S

Last edited:
Lump, I got 85, grey metallic, 21" grey turbine wheels, leather seats, tech, parking sensors, fog lamps, premium interior lights, alcantara headliner, and I had to beg for the new alcantara upper dashboard trim.

I confirmed my order on 5/26, I am not sure if they will let me change it, I looked at many after market wheels and I still think the oem 21" grey turbine wheel looks the best.

Of course, cost, ride quality, short tire life are the negatives.

Lump, I got 85, grey metallic, 21" grey turbine wheels, leather seats, tech, parking sensors, fog lamps, premium interior lights, alcantara headliner, and I had to beg for the new alcantara upper dashboard trim.

I confirmed my order on 5/26, I am not sure if they will let me change it, I looked at many after market wheels and I still think the oem 21" grey turbine wheel looks the best.

Of course, cost, ride quality, short tire life are the negatives.

And the propensity to get road rash.