Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery estimate date move up? (Anyone expecting in August - Sept?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla Dashboard still says sourcing parts for my vehicle and September delivery. I did however get an email from my DS stating late August. I am not getting too excited until I see it change on the Tesla Dashboard.... but good for you man.

LOL... thanks for trying to make me feel better Jon.

You *should* feel better! I ordered on 24th of May and still no DS contact. I have "September" delivery like you. Perhaps that's the P85+ prioritization at work?

In any case you'll most likely get delivery before me because you're in CA and I'm all the way over near Boston.

Do you feel any better now? ;-)

Wow! My expected delivery date is moved up to Late June? Huh? I did not Install my 240volt

What!? It went from September to Late August and then to Late June??? What the heck happened to July... LOL!!!?

I was getting excited to post that my Dashboard finally reflected the change from September to Late August... How the heck did you skip so many months? Hopefully mine will change shortly as well.

85kw. Not P85. I just checked my Tesla dashboard again, says Late June. What does your dashboard says?

Jon - Mine just changed today and still says Late August. I was originally September. I was confirmed on June 6th, still no VIN and ordered a P85+.

Also side note: Saw you checked out DCU and Alliant... you might want to check out NuVision Federal in Orange County as they offer the same 1.74% that Alliant does. They are a little more local.

Jon - Mine just changed today and still says Late August. I was originally September. I was confirmed on June 6th, still no VIN and ordered a P85+.

Also side note: Saw you checked out DCU and Alliant... you might want to check out NuVision Federal in Orange County as they offer the same 1.74% that Alliant does. They are a little more local.

Hi. Do ou have NuVision contact info? Thanks.

I have a VIN and delivery date of 8/1 but the Dashboard just bumped to late July from August.

Confirmed 5/14.

I'm wondering if any of it has to do with various country deliveries being shifted. Lots of logistics behind the scene we can only guess at.

I confirmed my P85 on 5/13 and estimated delivery dated bounced all over the place from beginning of July to late August back to late July and now back to August. Last night my 8 y/o daughter asked when are we going to get it, I told her what happened and she asked if I was "devastated" LOL well not "devastated" but wish it could be sooner :(

@USCjon

When did you confirm your S85?

I guess I have been lurking on this forum long enough, and this seems as good a time as any to start contributing.

I confirmed my S85 on 5/12 and the estimated delivery date went from late July to late August a few days after the confirmation. I do not have a VIN yet.

This waiting game is a true test of ones patience. Well...off I go to watch some more Tesla videos :smile:

Endodoc, it is indeed a test of patience! I probably have a couple weeks longer wait than you (confirmed May 24th, on east coast) so am very much in the same boat. I have my routine of forums/videos/articles/forums that I follow most nights. I told myself I have to put it out of my mind for a few weeks until things start progressing but, hah hah yeah right, that's not happening.