Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

show me your brown e... er, tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi! future model s owner here... requesting a hub for all brown tesla model s. sure, sure... you say we already have the brown with spoiler thread, but why limit the love? i want to see ALL model s...es in brown under one glorious roof of brown.

[full disclosure, the contents of this thread will be used as ammunition to convince the wife our car has to be brown and not white.]

- - - Updated - - -

i shall start off the festivities with random brown teslas off of google.
2013-Tesla-Model-S-Brown-1024x576.jpg

tesla-motors-model-s-c203405012013023728_3.jpg

_DSC5581_zps6dc1b20b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hi! future model s owner here... requesting a hub for all brown tesla model s. sure, sure... you say we already have the brown with spoiler thread, but why limit the love? i want to see ALL model s...es in brown under one glorious roof of brown.

[full disclosure, the contents of this thread will be used as ammunition to convince the wife our car has to be brown and not white.]

We like brown best, but this is not Tesla's brown. Chocolate Pearl factory custom paint, VIN 00064.

We have never been sorry.

Some people think white is "clean", but clean is shiny brown where just about everyone says, "I LOVE your color".

Home sm.jpg

Oh . . . okay, take a peek. (Click on a pic for a larger version, then you can just click on the image to go to the next one.) The Model S in the pic is mine, except in the last two pix, I was out of town and found another brown Model S from my state parked next to me, charging like I was. Very funny--wish I'd met the owner.

Well, I sure hope so! ;-)

image.jpg

This might also fit in the "Tesla Moments" thread.
My wife's new MS85 ...... She applied for vanity plate "CHOCLAT"
Great car but she won't let me drive it! She also needs to change her Tesla Teeshirt she has been wearing since delivery last week ..... :crying: