Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SE TMC meet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the success of my party this last weekend, I thought it would be nice to get a more regular TMC meet going in the SE area. I propose a meet at TooJay's Deli in Plantation one Sunday lunchtime, say July 6th. Any takers?
[FONT=&amp]Dan - Your party was great and we're very interested in more SE TMC meets, but unfortunately, we're out-of-town July & August.[/FONT]

The 1st SE TMC meet went well today. Despite the heavy rain, we had a turnout of 15 members and a good time was had by all. Good food, a mix of old owners, new owners and would-be owners. Lots of Tesla stories being swapped and the prize for the furthest traveled goes to Lee and his wife coming in from Stuart, FL. What was the prize? He gets to organize the next SE meet :wink: (just j/k Lee!).

IMG_20140706_131326.jpg
IMG_20140706_122225.jpg
IMG_20140706_135246.jpg

IMG_20140706_122217.jpg

The 1st SE TMC meet went well today. Despite the heavy rain, we had a turnout of 15 members and a good time was had by all. Good food, a mix of old owners, new owners and would-be owners. Lots of Tesla stories being swapped and the prize for the furthest traveled goes to Lee and his wife coming in from Stuart, FL. What was the prize? He gets to organize the next SE meet :wink: (just j/k Lee!).

Hi Dan,

Great photos!

Thanks for taking the initiative again.

Stay tuned we've got an event in the planning stages that we should announce in a couple of days.

Regards,

Larry