Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model S Only 4900 Miles for $62k?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it took a nice smack to the side.

16715834_3X.JPG

16715834_2X.JPG

Wow, that's quick detective work. How did you find pictures of the "before"?

I google'd the VIN #. I wonder why that got salvaged with an estimated repair cost of only $13k.

that site also had a much nastier wreck on there with a $50k repair bill. now that one IS salvage. Salvage 2013 red Tesl Roadster Model S with VIN 5YJSA1CN5DFP08383 on auction by Monday, June 23, 2014 | AutoBidMaster

20380824_AX.JPG

20380824_9X.JPG

20380824_2X.JPG

I would think the OP's one should be repairable though the salvage cost is still too high..

Er… you all appear to have missed the (rather obvious?) rear offside (left, looking from the back) wheel angle on the grey one. This is *not good*. I'm 'just guessing' this is related to the 'undercarriage' damage - undercarriage in my book meaning the wheels/suspension, not the underneath or underside (i.e. battery).

Er… you all appear to have missed the (rather obvious?) rear offside (left, looking from the back) wheel angle on the grey one. This is *not good*. I'm 'just guessing' this is related to the 'undercarriage' damage - undercarriage in my book meaning the wheels/suspension, not the underneath or underside (i.e. battery).

Well yeah that's obvious. I assumed the entire rear suspension components would need to be replaced. Question is whether or not there's drive unit damage too.