Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summer 2014 - Hawaii Tesla Meet-ups/EVents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Decided to start a new thread for summer meet-ups/events and just copied over stuff posted in the Spring thread.

CRUISE NIGHTS

2014-05-27 16.43.20.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
MERCEDES-BENZ CLUB HAWAII MONTHLY CLUB EVENT - JUNE 22, 2014 - HAWAII POLO FIELDS

We've been invited to participate in the Meredes-Benz Club of Americal local chapter monthly club events. Their meets are not limited to only MBs. They welcome us as a way to show our cars and grow our cummunity of owners. I received a phone call from the president of the club.

Their next event will be 22 June 09:00 meeting at Pali Golf Course and group drive out to North Shore to the Hawaii Polo Club for the day event. You can obtain more info on this event by visitingwww.mbca-hawaii.org

The MBCA-Hawaii sponsors a monthly event called EuroSunday where different car clubs such as MB, BMW, Mustang, Porche collectively meet to talk and show cars usually ending with a group drive to a restaurant.

Michael T, the presideent said the MBCA-Hawaii club will be shifting their monthly meeting day from the 4th Sunday to the 4th Saturday after the Hawaii Polo Club event. Yes, I guess they will rename their meets to Euro-Sat or something. :smile:

Sounds like fun? Yes, definitely sounds like fun ! Anyone else interested?

Thanks for posting, nanimac!
Yoshimi and I had a great time at the polo event. Thank you, Akikiki, for letting us know about it.
Great to catch up with you all, and show off our cars at the cars&coffee event and the MB crowd as well. A great bunch of people there too.
Hope to see you all again soon!

Cars and Coffee Event - Sunday July 27 Kakaako Park

Mercedes-Benz Club America-Hawaii is hosting the Cars and Coffee Event July 27th at Kakaako Park
Wash and Shine up your beautiful Tesla and bring it down to show it off !
Porsche, BMW, Mustangs and other clubs participate. Bring your camera.

CandC.png

Mercedes-Benz Club America-Hawaii is hosting the Cars and Coffee Event July 27th at Kakaako Park
Wash and Shine up your beautiful Tesla and bring it down to show it off !
Porsche, BMW, Mustangs and other clubs participate. Bring your camera.
Not washed and shined but at least I showed up.... someone else (who shall not be named, shall you "Red") decided that on such a nice sunny and warm day to stay INSIDE and watch NASCAR.
pictures posted in the Hawaii Tesla Owners section.

PS I also loaded some Polo field pictures

Last edited: