Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far I think they're all being collected from West Drayton, except for the first 5 at The Crystal, and one car dropped off in Kent on its way from Tilburg.

On that basis I assume they're coming by road on car transporters, and entering at Dover (from Calais or Dunkirk).

Does anyone know of delivery stories? In the U.S., there were many delivery stories in 2012 and last year. It seems quiet here. I'm trying to find corroboration of delivery volumes as people see it on the ground in the UK. Is there another forum where people are posting?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of delivery stories? In the U.S., there were many delivery stories in 2012 and last year. I seems quiet here. I'm trying to find corroboration of delivery volumes as people see it on the ground in the UK. Is there another forum where people are posting?

Thanks.

I had a brief chat with a Tesla UK service person this afternoon (to do with my Roadster) and he said things were crazy mad busy with about 300 car deliveries to sort out in the next couple of weeks and another big batch due imminently and he's barely coping due to lack of parking space and still being able to shift them in/out ! (how much of that is true/hype/random is anyones guess ..)

Last edited:
On the Tesla forums there are about 50 reservation holders who visit often enough to have added their car details to a shared google spreadsheet. The group spans people who reserved in 2009, and those who only joined the queue this week (and who are being told "late September" for their cars).

Out of those 50 people, 6 have received their cars so far, and another 20 or so are due to get them next week. Nobody has yet written a "delivery story" in any detail (one of the six got his car on launch day so he didn't have to!) though everyone is very positive indeed about their first few days.

No idea what proportion of the total this group of 50 represents.

my experience

Hi
I am on my 4th or 5th contact person at Tesla in (in UK)
each is half my age and full of enthusiasm, but what experience...
I ordered in Sept 2013 and after much difficulty ( actually speaking to a 'person') confirmed at Christmas.
collect 30th June.
the car is different as is the buying experience... hopefully they are at opposite ends of the scale
will keep you updated over next week.
PB85

Picked mine up on the 11th. Happy to answer any questions! :)

2014-06-11 16.12.10.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-06-11 16.12.10.jpg
    2014-06-11 16.12.10.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 422