Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery: Thursday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post.. Excited to join the community..

This Thursday, I'm taking delivery of my Model S. For the last year, I've been driving an M3, but a recent job change has bumped my commute from ~6mi/day to ~60mi/day. Come Thursday, I'll have a red P85 with 21" Grey Turbines, Pano roof, etc.

I wanted the car quickly, as my M3 gets ~11MPG, so I actually ended up picking up an inventory car. The dealer I visited said they only had a single P85 left in the Bay Area as of Monday and I grabbed it ... apparently the imminent factory downtime is pushing more folks to pick-up inventory cars. Still got a decent discount ($1 mile ... had 7k miles on it), and it's eligible for the tax credit as well.

Spent the last day getting my music organized, scheduling an electrician to install a garage outlet, and watching Tesla drag race videos on YouTube. :)

-jt

mytesla.png

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand I completely messed up the mileage for those who care to track discount rates. 3500miles, $7000 discount.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Yeah, it seems that TM may be back to emptying inventory cars out of the sustem as we get closer to the end of the quarter. You got a good deal....enjoy!