Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Its my turn! 10 am delivery tomorrow! Any advice for delivery walkthrough?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't wait, will hardly be able to sleep tonight.
Any advice of things I should ask or check during my walkthrough?
Exciting time,
P85+ maxed out.
Looking forward to my new toy tomorrow.

Make sure you understand how to drive from one supercharger to another, and how much charge it will take. Don't Broder.

Know that, and you are above most others. Learn about leaving a range buffer and getting to your destination with exactly the miles of buffer you planned. Driving electric has its little bits of knowledge base that you did not learn in high school. It's not like a gas car. Once you understand it, you have peace. Or should.

Any little things that quit working or pop up later will be fixed, so I'm not worried about you.

Other than that, WHAT COLOR is it??

Walk through your vehicle order tonight and tomorrow before you pick up your car. This will mentally prepare you for the delivery so you can at least catch anything missing on the car. Do not forget to bring the checkbook. When we picked up the P85+, I was so excited that I mindlessly left my checkbook on my kitchen counter. This was my first $100,000+ car, so the excitement got over me.

Congratulations. Please put up some pictures when you get it tomorrow. Enjoy the experience.

Excellent advice @rolab! All new owners should get a card from Tesla with your words of wisdom waiting for them on the drivers seat!
Make sure you understand how to drive from one supercharger to another, and how much charge it will take. Don't Broder.

Know that, and you are above most others. Learn about leaving a range buffer and getting to your destination with exactly the miles of buffer you planned. Driving electric has its little bits of knowledge base that you did not learn in high school. It's not like a gas car. Once you understand it, you have peace. Or should.

Any little things that quit working or pop up later will be fixed, so I'm not worried about you.

Other than that, WHAT COLOR is it??