Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

highest VIN number in production?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen someone with a low 43k VIN number go into production recently........any others in that range or higher?
I'm in the low 45k range, and expecting late June delivery on the east coast.
Still 2000 cars ahead, so if the late June delivery date is sound (given a 1 week cross country trip), then the 43k, 44k VIN ranges should start falling into production relatively soon.

I have seen someone with a low 43k VIN number go into production recently........any others in that range or higher?
I'm in the low 45k range, and expecting late June delivery on the east coast.
Still 2000 cars ahead, so if the late June delivery date is sound (given a 1 week cross country trip), then the 43k, 44k VIN ranges should start falling into production relatively soon.

Check my sig for a VA delivery if you just want to see timeframes.

Thanks tiblot...that is consistent with other delivery timeframes I've seen.
If I'm scheduled for delivery on the 27th, then I'd likely need to go into production by the 17th, at the latest.
So, that is about a week away at this point, but there are probably 2k folks in line ahead of me to go into production this week. Hopefully they start cranking these things out at a nice clip!

Thanks tiblot...that is consistent with other delivery timeframes I've seen.
If I'm scheduled for delivery on the 27th, then I'd likely need to go into production by the 17th, at the latest.
So, that is about a week away at this point, but there are probably 2k folks in line ahead of me to go into production this week. Hopefully they start cranking these things out at a nice clip!

i'm in So Cal but 11 days away from scheduled delivery. i am guessing ours will start production later this week. i'm not convinced they produce exactly in VIN order ... either way, there does appear to be a mad dash to make Q2 deliveries. really hope their QC department is extra diligent in the next few weeks :frown:

I must be the low 43k you're talking about. If you received the final MVPA, there should be an estimated delivery date near the top. Based on my limited observations, I'm going to predict your car will hit production around the 18th, give or take.

Yep, Pilot,,,you are the low 43k of which I speak!
I was hoping this thread would flush out some higher 43k guys that have also gone into production, but have not yet posted about it.
Ideally I could 'see' the progress toward my 45k number...and get all worked up about it.
Good times.

I'm assuming east coast will go into production and shipping first, then it'll work its way west, so as many deliveries can be completed before eoq.
But yes...I was very surprised to go into production tonight. I figured at least another week.

Still sourcing :crying: 10.5 days to go. I figure 4 days in production for MC white and then 1-2 days transit and 1 day prep at SC? Hope it goes into production soon ...

maybe it's because I haven't paid yet :rolleyes:

I bet your close! Mine went in on the 10th day out, but I am a lot further away. I wouldn't pay until it went "In Production", big day for my checking account today!

Interesting seeing OLL's info...I ordered 5/16, confirmed 5/17, but I am still showing "late August"...1 week later on the order, couple days earlier with confirm, 2 potential months later to receive...no vin...P85 ordered...this July shutdown really seems to have set a massive delay...sorry to vent/complain, but the excitement/buzz fades rapidly daily...

- - - Updated - - -

Now seeing llngoc's post rubs the salt in the wound...