Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles - Mightyfine Detailing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to post a recommendation for Antony at MightyFine Detailing in LA.

I searched around and found good reviews for his services so booked him today to come and give my new Model S Opti-Coat Pro.

Well, what can I say, the guy is the consummate proffesional and his attention to detail is exceptional. He arrived at 7.30 this morning and it's 9.30pm and he's still here working on my car.

The level of detail and care he is taking is amazing and he's found imperfections that I completely missed when picking the car up on Friday.

The car looked great when I got it, now, it looks incredible with a much deeper shine and flawless paintwork.

On top of that, he's a really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. I HIGHLY recommend him if anyone is looking for a good company to use for OptiCoat.

I just wanted to post a recommendation for Antony at MightyFine Detailing in LA.

I searched around and found good reviews for his services so booked him today to come and give my new Model S Opti-Coat Pro.

Well, what can I say, the guy is the consummate proffesional and his attention to detail is exceptional. He arrived at 7.30 this morning and it's 9.30pm and he's still here working on my car.

The level of detail and care he is taking is amazing and he's found imperfections that I completely missed when picking the car up on Friday.

The car looked great when I got it, now, it looks incredible with a much deeper shine and flawless paintwork.

On top of that, he's a really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. I HIGHLY recommend him if anyone is looking for a good company to use for OptiCoat.

I give a second YES on Anthony. He did my car this past Friday. Awesome work and work ethic!

I give a second YES on Anthony. He did my car this past Friday. Awesome work and work ethic!

I have Xpel PPF on my car and haven't been able to clean it recently. I don't have a garage, co it's pretty dirty. Do you recommend MightyFine for detailing inside and out? I'm very particular about the products I use on my Model S (no Armor-All) so I don't mind if they use my stuff.

Another satisfied customer. Anthony is the best. He did Opticoat Pro on our 2015 Model S and recently did C Quartz Finest and Partial front PPF on our 2020 Model 3 Performance. Both cars looked amazing after Anthony was done.