Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Need the following clear carbon fiber options for a Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a lightning green roadster 2.5 sport & would like to tone down the green a little. Looking for the following "clear" carbon fiber options

Rear Spoiler
Hood Panels
Hardtop
Door Sills

I thought about using 3m carbon fiber wrap, but would like to leave it as a last resort.

Carbon fiber trim

I got a lightning green roadster 2.5 sport & would like to tone down the green a little. Looking for the following "clear" carbon fiber options

Rear Spoiler
Hood Panels
Hardtop
Door Sills

I thought about using 3m carbon fiber wrap, but would like to leave it as a last resort.

I am looking for all the other exterior carbon fiber pieces for my roadster 2.0. I'm hoping to find the front air dam, rear diffuser, and air intake trim pieces in bare carbon fiber. If either of us find a salvage car to that has bare carbon fiber trim let's let the other know so we can share in the bounty.