Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i had the same question when i ordered, since it appeared a few others were getting VINs within days. the trend seems to indicate that VINs are commonly issued in batches on given dates. i don't know if that's true, but it did happen to me and many others that way. we got our VIN on 5/8 along with a bunch of people.

I confirmed 24th of May and just got my VIN 50411 today. I think your DS has to update what's displayed for you. Mine hadn't updated around dinner time so I e-mailed my DS and an hour later it was there. Not sure if coincidence or not, but it can't hurt to try!

I confirmed 24th of May and just got my VIN 50411 today. I think your DS has to update what's displayed for you. Mine hadn't updated around dinner time so I e-mailed my DS and an hour later it was there. Not sure if coincidence or not, but it can't hurt to try!

That's encouraging. We figured we wouldn't have a date until mid August. I'm sure there were quite a few cars that entered the system today and your email may have prompted the DS to put yours in quicker. Ours will probably get it in some time next week. I doubt she's working the weekend, so we'll wait. We're hoping for the 12th-15th. We have some additional things we want done before our roadtrip in late Sept. She knows about it, so she may work some magic to get the car to us sooner. Crossing our fingers!

Order confirmed May 24, got my VIN today (7/20). Delivery estimate says late August (which is what it's said ever since I confirmed the order), but my DS called me about 2-3 weeks ago and said it would be the first week of September. I'm in the U.S.