Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla: nickname your Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this a new feature or just part of the order process? I also noticed it today thinking it was just part of the process, but haven't heard about it before and all of a sudden several other people waiting for delivery are talking about it.

good point :frown:

i thought i "discovered" something new but maybe it's part of the process. haha. my status is still "sourcing parts" so i thought it was a new feature. i got my MVPA last Friday though ...

That was an immediate reaction of a name that popped into my mind; though my owner advisor had mention a customer that called his sparky which I have seen mentioned on this site more than a time or two in different geographic regions.

My ex has two nicknames for my airplane; Sparkle when I talked about it, something to do my eyes and "The mistress" when ever I spent time or money on it. Which I thought was totally unfair considering what we spent every few years on her BMW's (grin)!!!!

Of course Tessie could be Torontosaurus Rex that devours all other cars....

I knew a Dead fan who named his dog Dark then taught him that Star meant time for dinner so he could have an excuse to stand on his stoop and yell Dark Star!

The Future arrives tomorrow, I'll be up reading TMC all night!
People are coming by tomorrow to see The Future.
Honey, I'm going to take The Future to the grocery store!
Taking a trip in The Future, be back in a little while!

Ive got a girl and "Ruby" is her name... :)

Ruby_badge.jpg