Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC logo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like:
#66 - interesting design. Eye catching.
#124 - Clean look, I think it could be softened though, made a little more fluid

I dislike:
#110/102 - too fussy
#105 - primitive design
#84 - too happy clappy
#62 - ew.

None of them really grab me though. I think the brief is actually pretty good, but it's not really been embraced by the designers.

Where are the star ratings coming from? I see no obvious way to vote. And all three of the top-rated (i.e., four stars) logos leave me cold. I guess #124 (3-stars) comes closest to the design brief, and looks clean and simple.

Way too many of these ignore the brief and look like shields, including the popular #108: "The idea is to make a logo out of the letters 'TMC', and then display under or to the right of it, 'Tesla Motors Club'. The logo must not look like the Tesla Motors logo. Also we do not want shields or anything that is typical of automotive/car logos."

Last edited:
I'm actually fine with the logo we already have, maybe that's why in the contest I like #s 111 and 137, clean and simple. The color combo adds a nice touch.

Don't like the ones that are too similar to DeLorean with its DMC logo, nor am I a big fan of the cubes and spheres.