Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi all... new resident in South Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moved from north of Atlanta Memorial Day weekend. Used the SC network with no issues heading south...

Currently staying at the Element hotel near the Miami Airport. Chose it because it had a charger on-site; of course, the charger is broken. :(

Been fortunate in that I found a free parking garage near Miracle Mile that has a CP charger inside and is along a bus route. However, this will be a new challenge when I move soon... so I may be scrambling to find something.

Working for a company in Medley -- While i've got a house being built in the Miramar area... I am looking for short-term temp housing. Does anyone know of any housing in Broward that's allows pets and has charging capabilities?

Thanks,

Jeff

Welcome to Florida! You could try checking out Yahoo! Homes - Home for Sale and Rent, Makeovers, Design and Décor, Real Estate. They have a rentals section there. Also south florida apts/housing for rent classifieds - craigslist.

Moved from north of Atlanta Memorial Day weekend. Used the SC network with no issues heading south...

Currently staying at the Element hotel near the Miami Airport. Chose it because it had a charger on-site; of course, the charger is broken. :(

Been fortunate in that I found a free parking garage near Miracle Mile that has a CP charger inside and is along a bus route. However, this will be a new challenge when I move soon... so I may be scrambling to find something.

Working for a company in Medley -- While i've got a house being built in the Miramar area... I am looking for short-term temp housing. Does anyone know of any housing in Broward that's allows pets and has charging capabilities?

Thanks,

Jeff

Moved into a rental in the Fort Lauderdale area last week... and had my first experience with the Dania Beach service center -- wow... what a positive difference compared to the one in Marietta, GA (nothing against them).
Had the underbody armor & the SunPass transponder installed, as well as replacing the wipers, the visor mirror covers and the charge port door (fixing a previous fix to it done by Marietta).

Is there a Florida Tesla group on Facebook?

Moved into a rental in the Fort Lauderdale area last week... and had my first experience with the Dania Beach service center -- wow... what a positive difference compared to the one in Marietta, GA (nothing against them).
Had the underbody armor & the SunPass transponder installed, as well as replacing the wipers, the visor mirror covers and the charge port door (fixing a previous fix to it done by Marietta).

Is there a Florida Tesla group on Facebook?
I don't know of a FL specific group on FB, but we have a private group here on TMC. Just click the link in my signature for instructions to join!