Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update 19.07.2014

Hi guys I've locked the spreadsheet because someone went in and messed a few things up. I'm going to tidy it, but from now on it might be easier if people post in here and I can add your details.

Please check the spreadsheet when you get a chance to make sure that your details are there and correct. I think we're missing a few entries.

---

Hi guys - as requested in the main thread, I've put together a simple spreadsheet - anyone can have a look and edit.

Link is:

List of Australian Confirmed Tesla Orders - Google Sheets

I've separated out each option so that you can sort based on different variables, hope it's not too long.

I've kicked us off :)

Obviously not every Model S owner is going to be on these forums, but hopefully it gives us a good sample size.

Cheers
Tim

EDIT: Additional comments

1. Just in the interests of consistency I may make formatting changes (because I'm crazy like that)
2. I've added a couple of graphs on a second tab, so you can easily see the main statistics: model and colour.
3. Have added graphs for options selected as well

Last edited:
When I confirm mine it looks like I'll be unique in not getting the pano roof!
It was a close decision for me, the US forums seem split, no pano is much quieter apparently. For me, being a family car, I had to keep the back passengers entertained with a cool view.
Its interesting that there are different options everywhere in the spreadsheet even with only a few entries so far. I can't believe that heosat didn't get subzero though :). Only option not selected!
i didn't order fogs, what were others reasons to get them?

It was a close decision for me, the US forums seem split, no pano is much quieter apparently. For me, being a family car, I had to keep the back passengers entertained with a cool view.
Its interesting that there are different options everywhere in the spreadsheet even with only a few entries so far. I can't believe that heosat didn't get subzero though :). Only option not selected!
in the case of sigs, there are virtually no options and you can't delete for credit.

Fog lights have largely been made useless by Hyundai and some others having super bright rear fog lights that dazzle drivers following. This meant the law was changed so that you can only use them in fog or poor visibility. Despite this, I have them on my two current cars as standard equipment and use them occasionally to light up unlit (i.e. no street lighting or poorly lit) streets as the extra coverage to the sides can be very useful. Before the law changed I'd use them as DRLs on the open road in my 928- you can individually turn on the front and rears. With the Tesla i'll use it's DRLs. :)

Part of my thinking here was that they'd be expensive to retro fit and not overly expensive now, plus the little description that says "the newly redesigned fog lights are designed to work with our LED cornering lights and headlights as a complete system".

Time will tell if I could have saved about $900 ($600+LCT+GST+stamp)... in much the same way as the dual chargers...

Decided not to wait so confirmed order: P85+, Metallic Blue, Black Nappa interior fully optioned with the exception of the spoiler, performance seats (only seems to be the red stripe - they don't seem to be any different otherwise), decided I didn't need dual chargers, and the interior lighting (nice but..)...now for the long wait for the car!

Last edited: