Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from Regensburg, Germany

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I am currently an enthusiast but plan to be an owner someday. Tesla is just completing a supercharger just minutes from my home. That has to be an omen. I originally come from the Jersey Shore so I was glad to hear there is another one near Turnpike exit 7a. And one other thing; my mom's family emigrated from Serbia and Tesla was a household name in the family.

You can be the official Regensburg Supercharger spy and provide updates. It was a fun adventure to track progress with the early Superchargers in the US and report back to the forums. The excitement was palpable.

Hi. I am currently an enthusiast but plan to be an owner someday. Tesla is just completing a supercharger just minutes from my home. That has to be an omen. I originally come from the Jersey Shore so I was glad to hear there is another one near Turnpike exit 7a. And one other thing; my mom's family emigrated from Serbia and Tesla was a household name in the family.
Welcome Geoff! I used to live between Regensburg and Nuremburg. I miss the idyllic countryside...but that was many years ago! We used to drive down to Regensburg for a great Balkan restaurant.