Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want some fame? Need a Model S for a short film shoot!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
I am a professor in lower CT (New Haven area) looking for a Tesla Model S that can appear in a short video I am producing this summer (2014). Minimal time commitment of maybe 1/2 hour to an hour for a couple of shots.

I am ideally looking for a Model S in white (though I could consider other colors), with filming to take place in the beautiful Edgerton Park in New Haven: http://www.edgertonpark.org/

The video itself is actually a tribute piece to another supercar (a 1999 Lotus Esprit V8 twin turbo), but I would like to include the Tesla to show where the industry (and world) need to go in the future.

This is an artistic and academic project that will benefit a number of students who will be involved in the production (camera work and such). The budget is small, but I'm willing to compensate the owner for their time (and electric charge!) if needed. Plus you get free food, glamour shots of your car, and some YouTube fame. :)

If you (or someone you know) has a Model S in the southern CT area and would be willing - please share this or contact me.

You can post here, send me a private message, or use traditional means: Contact info

Thank you!